Friday, March 18, 2005

A Tour of the Lincoln Collection at your Desktop: Tune in!

Friday, March 18, 2005 11:00 a.m. : Introduction to the Lincoln Collection Join Kim Bauer, Curator of the Lincoln collection at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library, for this fascinating introduction to the treasures held in this unique collection.

To participate, go to the online auditorium at
http://www.tcconference.com/lib/?auditorium&nopass_field=1
Type your name and click enter. A small software applet will download to your computer as you go into the room.

For more information contact Tom Peters at tapinformation@yahoo.com

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your Calling CARDS blog.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Once you sign on, check for my Calling CARDS blog.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Where you been? You have got to look at my phone conference calling blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home