Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Author Discussion with Debi Gliori

Author discussion with Debi Gliori, author of No Matter What,her charming picture book that cleverly explores the theme of unconditional love. This discussion was held on Friday, November 18, 2005. No Matter What is the official selection for Kansas Reads to Preschoolers, the Kansas State Library’s One State-One Book project for 2005 highlighting the importance of reading to preschoolers. Ms. Gliori is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including the very popular Mr. Bear series. She won the Children's Book Award picture book section, and was short-listed for the Kate Greenaway Medal in 1997. She lives in Scotland, near Edinburgh.

(18.3 MB file; playback time of 53 minutes)

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Tom I am always on the lookout for information regardingcreation e book software and thats how I came across Author Discussion with Debi Gliori even although we didn't exactly match for my creation e book software I am glad I stopped by, enjoyed the read and will be back.
Visit me if you have time I am sure you will find it interesting, and grab some free software for making the effort

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home